Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pink Walls

So, my group members and I took a trip to Ft. Lauderdale in hopes to find an abandoned trailer home, but ended up find nothing there. It quickly was a bust but luckily we had another place in mind. It is closer to our school and very easily accessible. We had found both places from researching online. When going to the second place we actually found something!! Well... Only part of it.. We found only the pink wall from the pictures online.
 Forgotten WallBack of the Hidden Home

This is what we found online (the above images) and this is what we actually found while we were there (the images below)...

As you can see we found the pink wall and other objects I want to include in the film opening. This was in between the two walls and I am thinking about including them in the opening. As we were driving away we stumbled on what looked to be an abandoned mailbox, so I pulled over and examined the area. I couldn't find anything around the surrounding area. 

Above is the mailbox and behind it, in the bushes was a yellow rusted gate and a lake. I plan to use this exact area as the first shot in the film.





 "ShotHotspot - Find the Top Places in the World to Photograph." ShotHotspot. Web. 29 Mar. 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment