Monday, March 7, 2016

Hey there, I'm Amanda!

Today was the start of what seems to be an overwhelming, long and meticulously thought out project. Yet, we only started with the project explanation. This overwhelming idea of creating something from scratch has my brain running wild. When it came back from its frantic adventure it brought back many questions that needed to be answered. What type of story do I want to create and in what ways do I want to display it? Although it seems to be a simple two-part question, how the heck do I narrow it down to just one idea? So, I decided to start with the basic idea of different genre types. Seems fairly simple right? Well.. not really. Action, adventure, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, fantasy, historical, horror and the list continues on for what seems like forever. Requiring me to step back and think about which genres I like and which ones I don't. Working on a project for so long and being so in depth requires me to enjoy what I am creating. So this is where I say hello for the first time and goodbye as I reflect on my many puzzling questions. I welcome you to my wild thoughts, future project successes, failures, as well as my hopeful growth in knowledge and product quality.

 "Genre Descriptions (Fiction Only)." AgentQuery. Web. 07 Mar. 2016. 
 Grosvenor, Carrie. "Description of Film Genres." LoveToKnow. Web. 07 Mar. 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment