Sunday, April 3, 2016

Make-up Time!



We finally filmed! But before I show with you our awesome makeup, I first must share our location problems....but what else is new? We had plans to film our opening at Markham park tonight, but when Brett showed up (earlier than Dylan and I) he saw that the park was closed due to a rock concert. He tried to still get in the area where we were supposed to film but cops were blocking it off and they were towing unauthorized cars. So, of course, it was a bust. Due to all of our prep and the time frame we needed to film tonight so we went to our other location. This is where all the tires and pink walls were. Honestly, we were all scared... even my mom. The street lights ended way before the location. But we stuck through it and finally filmed!


With Dylan, he would be acting as the character being held captive, I put a dark purple and red under his eyes to make it look very tired and baggy. I put more purple to accentuate his cheek boned and in his nose to make him look thinner. On the lips I put the same foundation as is on the rest of his face. I then used lip liner to make it seem like his lips are very chapped. I also added, with red lip liner, what looks to be a bloody cut on his left upper lip. I put hairspray and gel in his hair to make it look all crazy.
 
My mom was playing the main character in the opening. So I tried to make her look older. I followed a lot of slight wrinkles on her face (Mom if you're reading this I'm only kidding you don't look a day over 39) and lined them with brown. I whitened the other smoother parts to make those darker areas stand out more. I did the same with the neck as well to make it look very loose and wrinkly. The hair is a mix between crazy and normal because honestly what woman wears two pigtails? (Answer: Crazy ones) They were short and had a lot of extra hair on the ends and I pulled more out from the actual braids to make it look not as neat. As well as left her two front pieces sticking out. At her roots was baby powder to again add the effect of old age. She was wearing a big long sleeve shirt with jean knee high shorts and boots. This was all purposely done and is meant to go with the character. More on the actual filming process in my next post... Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment